Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BAOC Shell Ridge 2010-02-14 Personal Note

I Liked the event very much. Lena went in the morning for a Brown run and I took Ada, Senya and our friends for a White. Even though it was no white by "stroller-can-do-it" standards, this was the most beautiful hikes I did in quite a while. After enormous hike up the hill
There were a lot of nice climbable trees
 
 and spectacular views.
  
Last down hill was almost scary...
  

 At the far end of the route we got to watch a lot of frogs in the pond.

Lena was on Brown, which was unexpectedly long and she decided to DNF to let me run. I started Green at 12:30, just before the course closing. It was great run, with a lot of tiny mistakes. One of the best technical courses I have run recently. Micro route choices, long legs with a lot of power required, runnable trails and creeks. Great Course overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment